And luckily, creating a festive style is best with “second day” hair, because it holds its shape and doesn’t just slip through your fingers.
So experiment, have fun, and look your best out there:
The New Chignon style
NYC Hairstylist : Arsen Gurgov at Louis Licari, 693 Fifth Ave.
- Use a quarter-size drop of Moroccanoil Medium Styling Gel on the ends of the hair, and run it through with your fingers.
- Using a Mason Pearson brush (or any paddle brush with bristles), comb the hair at the crown of the head backwards to create lift.
- Create waves throughout the hair with a 1-inch curling iron on 1-inch sections.
- Create a dramatic side part (roughly at the outer end of one eyebrow), and use a clear rubber band to make a low ponytail. But keep a 1-inch section of the hair near the hairline loose, from ear to ear.
- Using small strands from the ponytail, create miniature loose buns, securing each with a bobby pin. Curl the front section and leave it loose for a wispy effect.
- Finish off with KMS Maximum Hold Spray.
Remember to Like, Share and Review Arsen on his other pages:
Yelp : http://www.yelp.com/biz/arsen-gurgov-new-york
Hairstylist nyc, NYC hairstylist, famous hairstylist, celebrity hairstylist, celebrity hairstylist nyc, ambush makeover hairstylist, today show, today show hairstylist.
#ambush #hairstylist #NYC #NY #Manhattan #hair #trends #celebritystylist#ambushmakeover #hairtrends #nychairstylist #arsen #arsengurgov#salon #hairstylists #NewYork #NewYorkCity #newyorkhairstylist#hairstylist10022 #todayshow #todayshowhairstylist #famoushairstylist#famous